Polaris recently introduced their new UTVs for model year 2018. An updated Ranger XP 1000 priced at $16,299 features a redesigned exterior and interior. Key changes include:
- Increased hp from 80 to 82
- New large-ratio clutch and redesigned driveline
- Redesigned under-hood air intakes and a new clutch cover provide increased air flow for cooler, longer-lasting belt life.
- Improved driveline geometry is designed to increase efficiency and produce a quieter ride.
- Increased towing capacity to 2,500 lbs.
- Stiffer chassis
- 27″ Maxxis tires with Black Xcelerator 2.0 aluminum wheels
- New front end, larger headlights, new grill and larger front bumper
- Integrated Polaris Glacier plow mount
- Reduced steering ratio and tighter turning radius,
- New front sway bar
- Polaris engine braking system is now standard
- More entry/exit clearance, more legroom and better bottom seat cushions
- New flip-up passenger seat
For the GENERAL line a GENERAL 1000 EPS Limited Edition has been added with custom military-themed graphics on Matte Sagebrush Green automotive-style paint, and cut-and-sew leather-like custom seats. This model also has a:
- 4,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch
- Front Bumper
- Maxxis Coronado Tires
- Lock & Ride Headache Rack
- $18,999 MSRP
The RZR line in 2018 will include the RZR XP Turbo Dynamix Edition which features RZR DynamixActive suspension. Dynamix tunes the suspension on the fly with 200 adjustments per second and is integrated with the Polaris Ride Command system. The MSRP for this model is $25,999.
The ACE lineup now includes an all new ACE 570 EPS for $8,999. This model is $500 more than the ACE 570, but features:
- Electronic power steering
- Trail premium dual A-arm front suspension with more ground clearance
- Factory installed quarter doors
- Mud guards
- Stainless steel exhaust
- Improved seat slider
- Slightly less weight