Polaris announced the addition of new Ranger and RZR vehicles to their model year 2016 lineup, along with new ACE models. The new vehicles primarily feature new paint colors for various models, and mostly across the RZR product line. The exceptions are two new Ranger models, the Ranger XP 900 EPS Matte Sagebrush Green, which features a new paint color as well as Russet Brown cut-and-sew seats, and the Ranger Crew XP 900-6 EPS Black Pearl, which features a Velocity Blue graphics package along with the new paint color. MSRPs are not currently available but similar models with special paint colors are priced at $15,299 for the Ranger XP 900 EPS and $16,499 for the Ranger Crew XP 900-6 EPS.
The RZR models with new paint colors include:
- RZR XP Turbo EPS Matte Sunset Red
- RZR XP Turbo EPS Matte White Lightning
- RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS Matte White Lightning
- RZR XP 4 Turbo EPS Matte Sunset Red
- RZR XP 1000 EPS Sunset Red
- RZR XP 4 1000 EPS Sunset Red
- RZR S 1000 EPS Blue Fire Metallic
- RZR 4 900 EPS Spectra Orange
- RZR 4 900 EPS Matte Sunset Red
- RZR S 900 EPS Spectra Orange
- RZR S 900 EPS Matte Sunset Red
- RZR 900 EPS XC Edition Titanium Matte Metallic
- RZR 900 EPS Trail Stealth Black
- RZR 570 EPS Trail Sunset Red
The ACE models featuring new paint colors include:
- Polaris ACE 570 Indy Red
- Polaris ACE 570 Velocity Blue
- Polaris ACE 570 SP Titanium Matte Metallic
All of the new models will begin shipping in January.
Comment: This is a typical mid-model year product introduction for Polaris. While they occasionally introduce a significantly new model at this time or special editions of existing models, the additions are typically new paint colors and/or graphic schemes. It is also an indicator of how well they handle their dealer inventory and manufacturing process. The ability to offer such a wide range of colors across many models in a timely manner while not bloating dealer inventory requires a very responsive and efficient manufacturing process.