Polaris Industries revealed their 2019 model year side-by-side lineup last week with improvements across a host models. In the Ranger product line Ride Command technology will now be available for select Ranger XP 1000 models as a factory-installed package. The Range XP 1000 and Ranger Crew XP 1000 models now include a 20th anniversary edition and the new High Lifter Edition.
2019 model year RZRs feature aggressive styling and performance upgrades across the product lineup. Ride Command will be available in all RZR XP 1000 colors and the RZR XP 1000 Dynamix vehicles. The trail-ready RZR S4 1000 is now powered by a 100 hp engine.
The General lineup has been updated with performance and technology upgrades, as well as new colors and graphics. The following are more specific features for select models.
2019 Ranger XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition – $19,999 MSRP 2019 RANGER CREW XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition – 21,499 MSRP
- Redesigned factory-installed half doors with new one-inch water drains
- 82 hp engine
- 11″ of suspension travel
- 20% increase in overall driveline strength
- New geared reverse transmission
- 28″ Outlaw tires
- 13.5″ of ground clearance
- Crew version has 6-passenger capacity
2019 Ranger XP 1000 EPS RIDE COMMAND – $17,999 MSRP 2019 Ranger XP 1000 EPS NorthStar Edition RIDE COMMAND – $25,999 MSRP
- Ride Command technology is now available as a factory-installed package
- Seven-inch glove-touch display features built-in navigation and front and rear cameras.
- System provides vehicle diagnostics, allows smartphone connectivity and factory-installed in-dash speakers.
- Topographical map allows consumers to better navigate trail overlays and drop waypoints to remember key locations
- Interactive interface gives every type of rider the freedom to stay connected while hunting, working on their ranch, or trail riding.
2019 Ranger XP 1000 EPS and Ranger XP 1000 EPS NorthStar Edition models
- Available in four new color options including Steel Blue, Pearl White, Magnetic Gray and Polaris Pursuit® Camo.
2019 Ranger XP1000 EPS 20th Anniversary Limited Edition – $16,799 MSRP 2019 Ranger CREW XP 1000 EPS 20th Anniversary Limited Edition – $17,799
- Two-tone maroon and tan color option
- Custom embroidered seats
- Limited production quantities
2019 RZR Xtreme Performance Lineup – Starting at $17,999 MSRP
- Styling features a more aggressive cut with a chiseled muscular stance
- LED accent lights
- Brand-new LED headlights
- Premium digital instrumentation
- More storage
- DYNAMIX active suspension and Ride Command technology now available on RZR XP 1000 models
- Horsepower boost to 100 hp for the 2019 RZR S4 1000
2019 General – Starting at $16,299 MSRP
- New colors and graphics
- Factory-installed bronze wheels on the Ride Command edition