Polaris has introduced their new four passenger RZR XP 4 Turbo DYNAMIX Edition, which features the intelligent RZR DYNAMIX Active Suspension that adjusts individual shocks on-the-fly based on near continuous monitoring of key ride inputs. The new model builds out their DYNAMIX lineup introduced earlier this year for model year 2018.
The RZR XP 4 Turbo DYNAMIX Edition includes a RIDE COMMAND 7” display with rear camera, and an all-new, 900-watt charging system that improves battery charging and allows for additional accessory electrical loads. The display provides information on the suspension control system including compression dampening, selected mode, g-force, pedal position, steering angle, brake status and diagnostics.
The DYNAMIX system is designed to deliver a high level of ride comfort while still providing a high level of driving performance. The rider chooses from one of three styles of riding and the system makes adjustments within parameters for that riding style. Riders can choose from:
- Comfort: Designed for cruising around and eliminating the small chatter.
- Sport: Blends performance and comfort for ultimate high-speed handling.
- Firm: Cranks all four shocks to max stiffness for the firmest suspension in the industry for the most severe terrain.
Other key features and specs of the RZR XP 4 Turbo DYNAMIX Edition include:
- 168 hp, ProStar Turbocharged 925cc engine with EFI
- FOX 2.5 PODIUM Live Valve shocks with Bottom-Out Control
- 16″/18″ of front/rear suspension travel
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Electronic power steering with integrated steering angle sensor
- 13.5″ of ground clearance
- 64″ wide
- 29″ Maxxis Bighorn tires on aluminum wheels
- Bowed 1/4 doors
- LED headlights and taillights
The RZR XP 4 Turbo DYNAMIX Edition comes in Black Pearl and will be available in dealerships in early December with a $28,499 US MSRP. Learn more: Polarisindustries.com